Compliment your wardrobe with the perfect Summer make up; Sarah-Jane Froom, International Makeup Artist from Bare Escentuals, shares her top tips. And, to get your look off to a start BE are giving 5 Moss eye shadows away. See our Facebook page for more details.
• Always start with a primer to hide the appearance of open pores and fine lines, soak up excess oil, smooth out any dry or rough patches and even out your complexion ready to create the perfect base. Try bareMinerals primetime foundation primer in either Original, Oil Control or Brightening depending on your skin type
• Follow with a foundation (try BE’s hero of the range bare Minerals SPF 15 Foundation in either Original or MATTE depending on the finish you prefer) and, if you need some extra coverage, a concealer and buff into areas of redness around the nose, dark circles round the eyes, or any blemishes or demarcation marks that need covering. The beauty of BE is that you’ll get the most amazing coverage without the look or feel of make up on your skin. Simply tap some minerals into the lid of your foundation, swirl your full flawless face brush into the minerals, tap out the excess and buff into the skin.
• Enhance skin tone, and show off cheek bones, by adding bronzing warmth onto the outside contours of the complexion starting at the forehead, working down under the cheek bones and under the jaw line.
• Prime your eyelids to ensure the eyeshadow goes on evenly and stays on all day. Mossy colours work well with the Summer’s Safari looks. We recommend starting by buffing Chenille eyecolour from the lash line all the way up to the brow, followed with Moss eyecolour from lash to crease, and Pebble in the crease contour to warm the eye and bring out the true colours of the eyes – then line the upper lid with ‘Big and Bright liner pencil in Charcoal’.
• Slick on waterproof mascara in Espresso – this is slightly softer than a black and looks great when the sun is shining, and also avoids the poolside pander eyes.
• Keep lips nude and cheeks pretty in pink for an effortlessly natural look.
• Complete by buffing a mineral veil all over the complexion to keep skin looking fresh all day.